Emergency Repair Services
It never fails that here in Missouri we have extreme swings in temperature, sometimes swinging 50 degrees in a single day! Our Emergency Repair Service will keep your mind at ease. If you notice a problem, give us a call. We may even be able to help you over the phone and avoid the cost of a service call.
HEATING AND COOLING EMERGENCY REPAIR
At Queen City, we will come out and fix any broken cooling, heating, and HVAC systems in Springfield, Missouri within 24 hours. We pride ourselves in being able to get the job done quickly so you can get back to living or working in comfortable temperatures. Our operating hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, but we may be able to offer emergency services outside of that time. Please contact Queen City HVAC for free estimates or to schedule an emergency HVAC service.
Emergency repair services are available for any of the other HVAC services we provide. The heating and cooling experts at Queen City will come out to your home or business to repair your HVAC systems within 24 hours. A few of the emergency services we provide include:
- Air Conditioning
- Heat Pumps
- Geo-Thermal Systems
- Package Units
- Mini Splits
AIR CONDITIONING – COOLING EMERGENCY SERVICES
Feeling the dread of a hot, muggy Missouri summer creep into your home? Maybe your air conditioner unit isn’t functioning like it used to. The second you notice your AC not working properly, contact the team at Queen City HVAC to come out for an emergency repair. We will come out and inspect your AC unit, determine the issue, and fix it within 24 hours. Even on the hottest day of the year, you can count on us to come and cool things down. Check out the full list of air conditioning services we provide and contact us to schedule an emergency or non-emergency service today.
FURNACE – HEATING EMERGENCY SERVICES
Winters in Missouri, especially in the southwestern portion of the state, can be bitterly cold. If you feel as if your furnace isn’t functioning properly when it’s time to heat things up this winter, contact Queen City immediately for emergency repair services. Our team will come out to your home and inspect your furnace for any issues. Then, we will fix it within 24 hours so you don’t have to go cold. View our full list of heating services then contact us for emergency or non-emergency heating services from Queen City HVAC today.
ADDITIONAL EMERGENCY SERVICES
We know heating and cooling is in our name, but we also like to offer other services to our customers. Emergency or not, at Queen City, we also service:
- Water Heaters – Regular and emergency services available. Don’t let your water heater ruin the quality of your water — if you notice an issue with your water heater, schedule an appointment for maintenance immediately. Queen City will make sure that your water heater works properly once again without polluting your water.
- Smart Thermostat Systems – Smart Thermostats make it possible to control your heating and cooling system’s components remotely. Queen City can not only help you install a Smart Thermostat System, but we can help make sure it’s always working properly. If you notice an issue with your Smart Thermostat, contact Queen City HVAC immediately.
- Dehumidifiers for Indoor Pools and Spas – If you live in Missouri you know it’s very humid here. Pool owners constantly battle mold and major structural problems but Queen City can help. Get a dehumidifier installed in your indoor pool or spa and help control the moisture in the air. Installation, repair, and maintenance services are available, by appointment.
Call us today if your system is not listed here, and we might be able to help you. You can also get a free estimate for the service you’re looking for by filling out the contact form to the right.
QUEEN CITY’S HEATING AND COOLING VIP PLAN
Are you a homeowner in Springfield, or any of the surrounding areas in Missouri? Sign up for our special VIP plan to enjoy the many benefits that will keep your HVAC systems running smoothly for years to come. With the VIP Plan, you can get an annual 32 Point service check on your system to make sure that everything is operating properly. You’ll also receive a 10% discount on repairs, plus waived-fees for after-hours services. And if you’re one of our VIP members, your HVAC systems will be of higher priority, so waiting around won’t be a problem. Interested yet? Learn more and sign up for our VIP Plan!
WHY CHOOSE QUEEN CITY HVAC
You could hire the other guys or try to repair your HVAC system yourself… or you can hire Queen City Heating and Cooling. Here’s why you should choose us for emergency HVAC repair services:
- Leading local HVAC experts in Springfield, MO and the surrounding areas
- Fully licensed, bonded, and insured
- Fast and professional customer service
- Our work is guaranteed for the life of the equipment
- Just ask our loyal customers
- We do the job right the first time
- Get an accurate diagnosis and advice from professionals
EMERGENCY HEATING AND COOLING SERVICES IN SPRINGFIELD, MO
Whether it’s your AC unit, furnace, heat pump, geo-thermal system, package unit, or mini-split, count on the HVAC experts at Queen City to repair your heating or cooling system in an emergency! We service Springfield, Missouri, and the surrounding area, covering the Southwest part of the state. Contact us today to get a free estimate on our services or to schedule a service appointment for emergency repairs or non-emergency repairs, installations, and maintenance.